Double/Combined Major Declaration

Students who are pursuing a double or combined major must meet with an advisor from both departments to fill out the following forms:

Should you choose to double major in two majors, you must qualify for both majors.

Students electing a double major may not use the online petition to declare, but must make an appointment to meet with their major advisor.

Students may NOT declare a combined Econ/Math major and a second major in either Mathematics or Economics. For Econ/Math combined majors, meet with the math advisor first before going to the econ advising team.